Saturday, January 01, 2011

New Year quotations

“Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us." ~ Hal Borland

"Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right." ~ Oprah Winfrey

"This is my wish for you:
peace of mind,
prosperity through the year,
happiness that multiplies,
health for you and yours,
fun around every corner,
energy to chase your dreams,
joy to fill your holidays."
~ D.M. Dellinger

"Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each New Year find you a better man." ~ Benjamin Franklin

"One resolution I have made, and try always to keep, is this: To rise above the little things." ~ John Burroughs

"New Year's Day is every man's birthday." ~ Charles Lamb, English essayist (1775-1834)

"Last year I made a list of things that I resolved to do.
I’ll use that list again this year; it’s still as good as new." ~ Unknown

Happy New year!

Warmest wishes
Jackie

1 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing a wonderful quotes with us, I appreciated so much.

NLP Course

 

Post a Comment

<< Home